Safety, security, and peace of mind are the most important factors for apartment residents, but existing legacy access control systems no longer solve the critical pain points and challenges multifamily communities face. At Swiftlane, we care deeply about protecting and elevating multifamily communities through smart access technology with features that provide mobile access and remote door unlock, touchless face recognition access, video intercom, and a cloud-based admin dashboard accessible via mobile, desktop, and tablet. Swiftlane increases building value for owners, streamlines operations for property managers, and simplifies access for residents and visitors.
What residents want and demand has drastically changed. Now, residents expect amenities like:
- Keyless entry — mobile phones should be the new “keys”
- Visitor access for dog walkers, cleaning services, family, and friends
- Secure package and delivery management
Swiftlane is focused on solving the major challenges and pain points for the multifamily industry, which
include resident safety and satisfaction, investment profitability, and operational efficiency for property
managers. Swiftlane’s end-to-end access solution allows property managers to remotely manage security for all their communities under a single unified operating platform. Swiftlane’s unified security solution was built to meet the unique needs of multifamily properties by providing convenience, flexibility and high-security for owners, operators, and residents.
How Swiftlane Drives Revenue for Owners and Operators
According to the NMHC Disruption Report, the multifamily industry will have to build at least 4.6 million apartments by 2030 just to keep up with demand for apartment living. With record market demand, maximizing and expediting income and revenue will be critical. Implementing smart access systems in new multifamily developments and upgrading existing systems in apartment buildings and communities is one of the simplest and most effective channels to increasing revenue.
Smart access is an investment in growth. Every dollar spent on smart building amenity upgrades can return a $20-$25 increase in rent monthly, which results in higher overall annual income from rent payments.
5 Ways Swiftlane Drives NOI:
- Higher rents
- Increased asset valuation
- Elevated resident experience
- Quicker lead to lease period
- Decreased operational costs
What’s the Swiftlane Advantage?
- Collect higher rent and ancillary revenue
- Create a future-proof and future-flexible property
- Drive down unnecessary operating costs
For Asset Management
- Fast, cost-effective retrofits
- Generate tangible building value
- Expedite ROI and maximize IRR
- Create scalable growth
- Facilitate data-informed decisions
For Property Managers
- Enable self-guided tours
- Increase staff productivity
- Improve resident experience and boost retention
- Eliminate key management
- Reduce loss to vacancy with improved lease conversion rate
- Simple, secure delivery and package management
How Does Swiftlane Elevate the Resident Experience?
Residents will pay more for a better living experience and they demand amenities like keyless entry and video intercom. In a recent NMHC report, the top amenities for multifamily buildings in 2022 include property-wide smart access, video intercom, and secure, self-service package management.
Features for Residents:
- Multiple access methods: Residents can use mobile unlock, face recognition, or PIN codes to access their building and have the ability to remotely unlock doors from anywhere
- Package and delivery management: Video intercom allows for two-way audio and video calling to visually verify who is at the front door. Remotely unlock doors from anywhere to ensure packages are never stolen and deliveries are never missed.
- Visitor and guest access: Residents can easily manage visitor and guest access using the Swiftlane app. Create single-use PIN codes that expire 5 minutes after use or create multi-use PINs for frequent visitors like family, friends, dog walkers, etc.
Get a Free Demo
Contact us for a free demo to find the best custom solution for building.